Bright, open and high ceilings mark the lofty feel of this spectacular house. Easy entertainment flow from open plan kitchen, bar, dining and bright open lounge areas including a fire place, piano, Internet TV and play station and a reading corner all leading to the pool deck. 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms consisting of 1 large master bedroom with open bathroom including double walk in shower and bath tub with direct access to the pool, as well as 2 garden bedrooms with wooden mezzanine level and joint bathroom with shower. Outside shower, grill and eating area.
Holiday home for up to 6 persons:
Bedroom 1: double bed / en-suite bathroom with shower, seperate toilet
Bedroom 2 & 3 with wooden mezzanine level: double bed/ joint bathroom with shower
Full access except private storage and garage areas. Shared pool and parking area. Additional separate 2 en-suite bedroomed self-contained unit on premises can be booked for larger families or groups. Both houses share one pool and parking area. Option of sole or shared use of premises.
Also available for retreats and workshops. Send us an email with your personal requirements for an unforgettable stay with us or host your own retreat or workshop in tranquil surroundings. Entire premises comfortably sleeps and hosts 10 – 12 people and offers ample space for yoga, presentations, individual or group sessions both in- and outdoors.
- Suitable for children who can swim – No safety net / fence for the pool.
Solar heated pool – seasonal.
- Smoking outside only.
- No parties or additional guests.
- Please keep noise to a minimum before 8 am and after 10 pm.
- Please be aware of the water restrictions in Cape Town. Thanks for helping us to conserve water.
- Check-in after 4pm and check-out before 10am.
- We require a damage / security deposit of R 1000,- in cash on arrival as well as a copy of the ID/passport. You’ll get the money back if there are no damages to the house which will be checked before you leave.
Please treat the house as you would like your home to be treated.
But most important: Have fun and enjoy your stay!